Guidelines for students taking individual courses
Classes may be taken individually provided there are spaces available in the class. In the event the class is full, individual courses will not be available.
- All registrations for individual courses need to be in at least two weeks prior to the class start date
- Courses which are designated by sections I & II need to be taken in that sequence
- Payment can be cash, check, money order, debit or credit cards
- Each Adult Faith Formation course is $150.
- Each Parish Leadership Course is $75.00
- All classes must be prepaid. Fee is not refundable.
- Adult Faith Formation Classes are five weeks long – three hours per week
- Parish Leadership Courses are on two Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Submitting written assignments is optional
- If class assignments are submitted the student will receive a grade of A, B, C, or Incomplete
- If no class assignments are submitted the grade will be CR, indicating the student attended the class
To register for a course please call our office at 602-354-2300.